Thursday, February 4, 2016

Mesa TV & Discount Appliances in Chandler Gilbert AZ Review



Discount Appliances Customer Review Stephanie T. Gilbert, AZ


I found myself needing 5 appliances for both my new home and our place that we were going to rent. I was planning on buying everything at Spencer‘s in Mesa where I bought a HE washer a few months prior. However, I found this place via google and was impressed with the prices. It was (and always is) important for me to buy local, so I went in to see what kind of deals were available with a big purchase.

The salesman, Brian, really took care of me. He was not high-pressure at all. He also educated me on counter-depth refrigerators (the most expensive of the 5 items). I brought the quote for a Kitchen Aid fridge over to Spencer‘s and the salesperson first struggled to find the model, then  told me there was no way they could come close to the price. Brian not only gave me a great price on that fridge, but he also happily matched a sales price from Ultimate Electronics that I saw advertised the next day.
They also have a great price on the pedestals for washer/dryers, about $80 less than Spencers.
Mesa TV and Appliance also has 12 months no interest financing available. I happily took advantage of the offer. 10 months after my purchase, I have not had any problems. You really cannot beat the prices and customer service here. Avoid those big-box national retailers like the plague!

Stop in our Discount Appliance showroom: 456 West Main St. Mesa, AZ 85201. Have questions? Call us at 480-858-8968. You can also visit our website at http://discount.mesatvappliance.com

No comments:

Post a Comment